Saturday, January 30, 2010

The MOST AMAZING CORN FREE DISH I'VE MADE YET!!!!!!!!!

This dish was made after I finished running 14 miles and wasn't really thinking what I was throwing into the pot... haha but it turned out AMAZING!

I was freezing so I wanted Chili... I opened my food pantry, grabbed a can of 365 Kidney Beans (By the way , this is the only brand I have found that has Corn Free Beans). I put the whole can into a pot on the stove (Medium Heat) and poured 1 cup of organic strained tomatoes (no preservatives, citric acid, or salt!) in the pot with the beans. As it was heating up, I put a dash of Garlic powder, LOTS of minced onions, a dash of Cayenne Pepper, and stirred for 3 mins. Then, I added left over boiled rice pasta from earlier into the pot. I stirred for another 5 mins and BAM, I have a Chili Mac dish that is CORN FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!

This dish is the best corn free meal I have made in my kitchen EVER! It was so delicious, high in protein, low in fat and calories and ABSOLUTELY amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment